- The TomTom Traffic Receiver gets traffic information to your TomTom while charging it.
- By simply connecting the Traffic Receiver to your TomTom device and plugging it into the cigarette lighter in your car, you will automatically receive traffic information via the TMC connection.
- Once a journey is planned, traffic alerts which relate to the route are clearly displayed in the traffic bar on the right hand side of the screen. When you tap the icon shown in the traffic bar, you will receive further information, such as the cause or kind of delay to traffic, such as an accident or traffic jam.
- This accessory requires the latest version of the TomTom application. Connect your TomTom device to your computer and use TomTom HOME to update your application automatically and for free.
- This Traffic Receiver is only compatible with following TOMTOM GPS
TOMTOM VIA 1635 1605 1600 1535 1530 1525 1505 1500 1435 1430 1425 1405 1400 220 210 200 180 120 110 (with Micro USB Connection)
TOMTOM Start 55 50 45 40 30 20 (with Micro USB Connection)
- 2 in1 solution to receive RDS-TMC traffic information on your device while charging it.
- Easy to use.
- No need for extra wires and cables on the windscreen!
- Ideal to get free traffic information in your Country or abroad (where TMC service is available).
An interactive map of the US and Canadian RDS-TMC traffic data coverage
* FM radio signals can interfere with the RDS-TMC connection. TomTom cannot guarantee continuity and quality of the information. However, TomTom has selected the best providers to ensure the best radio reception and traffic data.